Sound Journey Meditation
Time & Location
About the Event
Purchase tickets: Click HERE
Join our host, Emily Slonina of Anywhere, Anytime, Any Body Yoga for a Sound Journey at the Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix.
Emily believes healing can be achieved through gentle, natural methods such as sound and vibration. Ancient civilizations and Eastern Cultures have been utilizing methods such as Sound Healing or Vibration Medicine for centuries. Each sound journey is different. Sound is said to relax the mind, balance energy centers, and rejuvenate the spirit. Together we create and hold a safe space while introducing the power of sound.
$30 General/$25 Member
(Includes Garden Admission)
Check-in time at the Gift Shop: 8:30 am. The workshop will begin at: 8:45 am. Your prompt arrival will ensure a more pleasurable experience not only for yourself but for the other participants.
Please wear light, comfortable clothes, bring a yoga mat, water and anything else you may need to be as comfortable as possible while lying down on the ground. Chairs are also available for anyone who would prefer to be seated.
Instructor: Emily Slonina - Yoga therapist, Trager movement educator, a Reiki Master/Teacher, certified in Sound Massage and Harmonic Healing, Yoga Alliance Member
Garden Covid19 Guidelines are in effect during the workshop as well as social distancing and limited capacity for this event.
Purchase tickets: Click HERE
● Stay home if you are sick or running fever
● 35 Maximum per class
● Protect yourself while visiting the garden.
● Stay at least 6 feet away from others in the class
● Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
● Wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer after using the restrooms.
● Facial cover recommended
● Attendance at and use of the Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix and its facilities is at the sole risk of the attendee/participant and the Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix shall not be responsible for any injury, sickness or harm experienced by an attendee/participant from or related to such use, and by its use, the attendee/participant assumes such risk.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
All classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment one week prior to the start date may be subject to cancellation at the Garden's discretion. The Garden will contact registered participants in classes affected by cancellations and offer refunds or placement in an alternate class. Participants who withdraw at least ten business days prior to the scheduled workshop/class start date may receive a full refund on their registration. (A “business day” is defined as M-F.)
Refunds will not be given to workshop/class participants who withdraw after the class has been held.
Workshop/class participants who do not show up to the workshop/class without notification before the scheduled workshop/program must forfeit their payment and reservation