Upcoming Workshops & Classes
All classes that do not meet minimum enrollment one week prior to the start date may be canceled at Japanese Friendship Garden's discretion. Japanese Friendship Garden will contact students in affected class and offer refunds or placement in an alternate class.
Clients who register for a class or program that is canceled for any reason by Japanese Friendship Garden will receive a full refund.
Clients who withdraw from a class/program at least 10 business days prior the scheduled class/program start date may receive a full refund on their registration. (A “business day” is defined as M-F.)
Refunds will not be given to any student who withdraws from a class after the first class has been held.
There are no discounts or refunds for missed classes.
COVID19 Guidelines for attending Workshops and Classes
● Stay home if you are sick or running fever
● Protect yourself while visiting the garden.
● Stay at least 6 feet away from others in the class
● Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
● Wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer after using the restrooms.
● Facial cover required by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control in the public setting.
● Attendance at and use of the Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix and its facilities is at the sole risk of the attendee/participant and the Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix shall not be responsible for any injury, sickness or harm experienced by an attendee/participant from or related to such use, and by its use, the attendee/participant assumes such risk.