High Vibration Gong Sound Journey Meditation (Sold out)
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: Sunday March 28
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am (check in: 9;45 am)
$30 Genera / $25 Member
(Includes Garden Admission)
Due to high demand, we will be offering monthly Sounds Journey meditation from February until May.
Healing can be achieved through gentle, natural methods such as sound and vibration. Ancient civilization and Eastern Cultures have been utilizing some of these methods for centuries, such as Sound Healing or Vibration Medicine. Each sound journey is different. Emily intuitively will bring unique and custom Sounds Journey meditation through different tools and instruments by being guided by sprits. The Gong will be the main instrument but a surprise or two will also accompany the mediation. Sound relaxes the mind, balances energy centers, and rejuvenates our spirit.
Please wear light, comfortable clothes, bring a yoga mat, water and anything else you may need to be as comfortable as possible to lie down on the Earth. All are welcome! We will also have chairs for anyone who would prefer to be seated.
Instructor: Emily Slonina Yoga therapist, Trager movement educator, a Reiki Master/Teacher and is certified in Sound Massage and Harmonic Healing.
COVID19 Guidelines for attending Sound Meditation Workshop
● Stay home if you are sick or running fever
● 20 Maximum per workshop
● Protect yourself while visiting the garden.
● Stay at least 6 feet away from others in the class
● Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
● Wash your hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer after using the restrooms.
● Masks are recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control in the public setting.
● Attendance at and use of the Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix and its facilities is at the sole risk of the attendee/participant and the Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix shall not be responsible for any injury, sickness or harm experienced by an attendee/participant from or related to such use, and by its use, the attendee/participant assumes such risk.
The Garden is located at 1125 North 3rd Avenue, between 3rd Avenue and Latham (2 blocks North of Roosevelt). Parking is available at the garden.
When riding the Light Rail, exit at the Central and Roosevelt stop. The Garden is located on the west side of the rail, 0.3 miles from the station; it is directly behind the Irish Cultural Center (1106 N. Central Ave, Phoenix), just north of Portland Avenue. The Garden entrance is across the parking lot at 1125 N. 3rd Avenue.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
All classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment one week prior to the start date may be subject to cancellation at the Garden's discretion. The Garden will contact registered participants in classes affected by cancellations and offer refunds or placement in an alternate class.
Workshop/program participants who withdraw from a class/program at least ten business days prior to the scheduled workshop/program start date may receive a full refund on their registration. (A “business day” is defined as M-F.)
Refunds will not be given to workshop/program participants who withdraw from a class after the first class has been held.
Workshop/program participants who do not show up to the workshop/program without notification before the scheduled workshop/program must forfeit their payment and reservation.